Visual Effects Diploma offered by TGC is among the best courses offered in Composting and High end VFx. Visual effects are created digitally and modified for TVs or Video Games. The basic motto is to keep the viewer glued to the characters and motions with effects and graphics. Combination of computer generated memory and live action footage causes digital composition. The biggest challenge is to edit soundtracks, videos and background. This course has a wide range of aspects that are covered within comfortable time spans according to your requirements and comfort without shelling out a huge amount of chips making your pocket face the brunt of the education you wish to pursue. It is always advisable to go for consultation before opting for any course so that you can scrutinize things on a broader line and prepare yourself on taking appropriate steps.
The goal is to create an impact on the audience by transforming impossible into almost real with fine effects and superficial concepts of maintaining standard and quality. TGC Visual effects course make use of latest applications imparted on high end hardware. Course in cent percent job assured with leading Post production houses of the country.
There are basically three steps involved in Visual Effects
- Module 1.Non Linear Editing and composting- It involves capturing of audio and video information in the hard disc of your computer, and then, using number of software you can edit them as per the need.
- Module 2.Visual Effects- During the course various specialized applications and plug-ins will be taught for mastering the art of VFx.
- Module 3.Match movie and Packaging- The course involves studying of high quality digital images, dynamics, matching of camera, shot planning and keying factors of Chrome and finally all bringing together to create stunning show reel of work.
- After pursuing integrated course in Visual Editing
- you can have many career opportunities to establish your position as Digital Effects Animator and Painter
- Visual Effects Supervisor
- Compositor and Pre-Visualization Artist in TV Production House
- Advt. Agencies and Animation Studio