Don’t have an idea what UX Design is or where to start to become a successful UX Designer? We’ve got the UX design learning experience that’s going to open a whole new world and better career avenues.
UX design is all about creating products, most commonly apps and websites, that are easy to use, help end user and look great. It’s understanding what the target user needs and how they access what they actually want. It’s how they interact with the information and how they navigate your design. The reason there’s so much demand for UX designers is that not a lot of graphic designers truly understand what’s involved. It’s more than just graphics!
At Inymart, we’ve got a team of consultants and designers with years of design experience and an equally impressive number of years teaching design to real world standards. We know what UX and UI design for professional grade work require, and we know how to give you the best training and information to build you a lifelong foundation to kick-start your career as UX designer. You don’t need a background in user experience, design or coding to take this course.
- Module 1. Learning what the relevant tools are for UX Designers.
- Module 2. Research a UX Project
- Module 3. Research on Competitor Product
- Module 4. Difference between UI and UX
- Module 5. Wireframe a UX Project
- Module 6. Building User Profiles and Personas
- Module 7. Card Sorting, Sitemaps and user flow
- Module 8. Creating Mockup
- Module 9.Usability Testing
- Module 10.Building Prototypes
- Google Search Console tool
- Google Analytics Tool
- Google Keyword Planner
- Moz PA/DA, Alexa, SEM Rush, Majestic, Ranking Tools
- Google My business
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads & Twitter Ads
- Auditors and Report Generation Tools
- Mail Chimp